The first data of 2016 give us confirmation that that of youth unemployment is a phenomenon still particularly anchored in our country. On the basis of this data are therefore born, by the lenders, some types of financing, designed to buffer this phenomenon. The formulas addressed to the unemployed and, more generally, to the categories of work without payroll are possible, but still few financial companies are willing to offer you access.
In general, compared to a few years ago, there are more solutions but the conditions for access to credit have become more stringent: the crisis has exposed the borrower to potential insolvency situations in the case of loans and loans.
The changed working conditions have led many to find it difficult to obtain a financial loan.
Let’s say that some loan formulas have been in force for some time, but these are anchored to some – stringent – cornerstones:
- It is essential to present a guarantor; despite this, it is difficult to have credibility in the eyes of the banking institution, when we present ourselves as potential bad payers.
Generally speaking, the higher the risk profile of the contractor, the greater the guarantee the banks require.
- The loan ceiling is limited: banks and banks are not willing to risk the benefit of those with a high risk profile, motivated by the lack of regular income.
Personal loan without a paycheck
The credit formula granted by the institution so named is addressed to those who do not have a paycheck and, consequently, regular income.
The same is true for protested subjects and bad payers: a loan without a paycheck is an even more quirky process, compared to those who find themselves in a “normal” situation of economic discontinuity.
In the event of a loan request without a paycheck, the bank requests the intercession of a person offering good guarantees.
The news on loans without continuous work
Considering the above premises, let’s see in detail which types of guarantee the bank can solicit:
- Personal guarantees, such as a surety : the guarantor, in the event of non-payment by the principal debtor, is obliged to respond in person with the property or credit.
- Mortgage on a property: in case of non-repayment of the loan granted, the institute can claim directly on the property, distraining it.
In this case, the property is sold: the bank collects the sum to which it is entitled, while the remaining liquidity is paid to the former owner.
Fostal Bank’s solutions for the unemployed with guarantees
Post pay, a formula that allows unemployed people (with a guarantee) to have access to small financial loans, has just come into force on the financial market.
This proposal is divided into three financial plans, which can be modulated according to customer needs; the financial bands are as many:
- a first loan range of € 750
- a second loan range of 1,000 euros,
- a third and last loan bracket, corresponding to € 1,500, the maximum amount allowed.
Post pay is not a loan formula aimed at families with financial difficulties, but it is a good solution for the young unemployed person who, after a family guarantee, will be able to finance his interests and activities in the short term.
Considerations and evaluations
Do not turn around too much: not having a paycheck invalidates the pillar guarantee requested by the bank. To grant a loan the bank requires an income that justifies supporting the monthly payment.
Notwithstanding this, if the contractor, once he has ascertained that he does not appear in the bad payers register, provides the bank with as many guarantees as possible – through the ownership or with the intercession of a guarantor – and requires limited amounts of money, is likely to have access to the loan.